Careers at LionsHeart Studios
- Opportunity to deliver world-class games that fill a genuine market gap
- International business, a game changer in the industry
- Multi-disciplinary team including researchers, game designers and engineers
- Work directly with the founders
- Casual office environment
- Convenient location close to the Sydney CBD area
Gamified experiential learning is the future of higher education. And at LionsHeart, we are doing exactly this: Gamifying higher education. We develop university-level educational content that plays like a videogame and teaches like a standard textbook, without compromising in terms of fun or rigour. Why shouldn’t learning be exciting?
The company has recently undergone massive growth by making its mark on the newly emergent (but incredibly in-demand) market for serious games. With a multi award-winning game already in the market and several others in the pipeline, we are now moving fast towards the international market.
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Software Developers | Gaming
- Exciting cutting edge projects in a growing education and gaming sector
- Chance to make a difference and be part of the educational revolution
- Work efficiently in a friendly, casual environment
We are looking for passionate and talented Software Developers to join the current tech team. In this role you will be working closely with games designers and developers to create game functionality and systems architecture that can handle millions of players in an online world.
- Demonstrable C# / Unity experience
- Experience working with game designers
- Ability to write clean, modular code
- Solid understanding of object oriented design
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Advanced UI development abilities
- Shipped at least two titles
- Background in C, C++, Java
- Experience working with multiplayer systems
- Mobile and tablet experience
Successful applicants will be contacted directly.
Please apply for this role only if you have the right to work in Australia and also let us know what is the earliest you can start.
Internships | Volunteering
- Exciting new projects in the growing education and gaming sector
- Equivalent of a 1 month full time program (un-paid, flexible during exam period)
- Possibility of full-time employment for the right candidate
We offer great opportunities for Engineering/Computer Science & Graphic Design students to gain invaluable experience in a progressive company developing specialised higher education computer games. We are based in the UNSW Kensington campus and have been developing higher education games in various fields. The company’s flagship product, Playconomics is a multi-award winning platform currently used by multiple universities.
Lionsheart is in constant R&D and in need of talented, motivated and driven individuals looking for a challenge and direct industry experience.
Candidate Type: Undergraduate-Students | Postgraduate-Students
Selection Criteria: Experience/Background
We are looking for intelligent interns with outstanding academic results, great work ethics and can deliver high quality work while working independently. This would suit candidates who are passionate about technology, think creatively and critically and who are well versed in technology companies and trends.
Ideal candidates for the Gaming position will be comfortable programming in C# and working with Unity.
For the Graphic Artist internship, we look for candidates able to use 3D Max and Photoshop and do character animations and rigging.
Visa status: Permanent Resident
Academic Transcript: Yes, please attach copy
(Note: Forging an Academic Transcript is a case of Academic Misconduct and may lead to expulsion.)
Inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org