Principles of Microeconomics
- is built on rigorous and consistent economic models,
- provides a constant flow of rich personalized feedback, promoting learning and retention, and
- uses gamification principles and experiential learning to create a cohesive and entertaining learning
- covers all relevant content of a typical introductory Microeconomics course,
- features educational videos for all the graphs presented, explaining the steps to derive them,
- includes direct links to key game sections and tips on applying the theory to in-game problems.
The learner analytics
- allows constant monitoring of student engagement and academic performance, as
- > students have instant access to their scores and may ‘visit’ other economies and learn from their peers,
- > educators can form an ample picture on how students learn and quickly identify difficult areas,
- > researchers are able to use this comprehensive data for sound L&T analysis.